Monday, March 31, 2008

2008 Birthday

Today is my 2008 happy birthday. I got one more year and 365 days of my life are gone. It's very different from 2007 birthday. The most I want in 2007 is the most I hate one now. So so amazing!!!! That's an experience and it's the real life. I need to learn from the past and try to take careful in future. Any way, I am very happy in my this birthday with my new rapports but I don't forget my old friends.

Now I should analyze myself about what I am?, what am I doing and where am I going?. It's essential for my future. See here is my plan, my future dream. I am now MCTS and studying to be MCSE and CCNA. Also I am trying to go abroad, Singapore. Look back the small success to big one. Try till you beat the best of the best. I should need to learn English more.

This year, on my natal day, I celebrate my birthday in Gulf Travels and Tours with cakes only. The colleagues from Gulf are so friendly, honest and love to me. Thanks to you all, friends. I love you too. I received a birthday card from my friend and many presents. Thank you.




Card I got from my friend

No comments: